Happy Thanksgiving week, y’all! We should always be thankful, but it’s during this time of year in particular that I like to take a moment to reflect on the top 10 reasons to be thankful for SPM.
- No jerks – seriously, they are the worst!
- Team bonding – specifically fabulous road trips to Austin to celebrate the new office opening.
- Cross-collaboration – because it takes a village to create the best and most effective PR plans.
- Institutional/professional memory – the wealth of knowledge our directors offer is hard to beat.
- Summer Fridays – we get out at 1:00 p.m. on Fridays in the summer, you guys!
- Clients that you believe in – we love working hard for our brands and telling their great stories.
- Professional development – constructive, practical feedback is the name of the game for all employees from AAE to Director and continued education is a must.
- Work/life balance – we are employees, wives, parents, girlfriends, boyfriends, volunteers, children, travelers and more. SPM gets that.
- Thank yous – a heart-felt “thank you” is consistently heard in the halls at SPM and we have a well-stocked card selection for hand-written notes
- Creativity – who knows where the next great idea is going to come from so ideas to flow freely here.
- Co-workers who love Adele and who bring treats.
- Workplace BFFs, work wives and true-blue buds.
- A beautiful office in the heart of downtown Dallas.
These are just a few on the long list of reasons why SPM is a great place to work and grow. What are you thankful for?