We are currently seeking candidates for full-time, paid internships for our Fall 2017 internship program. SPM serves major food, restaurant and retail brands.
Candidate should be motivated to learn exceptional media relations, account service and strategy skills, and also equally eager to contribute to our clients’ successes. SPM interns are ‘cross-trained’ on a variety of accounts and industries, participate in creative brainstorming sessions and learn key skills to launch a career in public relations.
The requirements to be an intern at SPM Communications are:
- Candidate must be a college junior, senior or recent graduate with a communications-related major.
- Candidate must have at least one prior PR internship.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated thinker who can work with a creative team in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Candidate should be responsive to direction and able to share ideas within a group to help move our clients’ businesses forward.
- Candidate should be well-versed in AP style and familiar with basic Microsoft Office programs, as well as PR measurement and research tools, including Cision.
Reports to: Senior Account Executives, Account Supervisors, Directors
Please send resume and two writing samples to Mary Kate Jeffries at email@example.com and specify Dallas or Austin location preference in the subject line.