As we grow our client roster for 2017, we are also expanding our staff to provide outstanding account service, creative ideas and stellar execution for our all our restaurant, food, retail, CPG and lifestyle brands. We are currently seeking a senior account executive and a social media strategist.
Do you have what it takes to join the SPM team? Read on:
Senior Account Executive
Candidate will be part of a cohesive and creative account team and will have frequent opportunity for client and agency leadership. Work will include media relations; writing; account organization and management in conjunction with team; PR strategy and planning; industry research; and social media analysis and recommendations.
Candidate will assist in the development and execution of client PR plans, will have exposure to editorial and crisis communications training and is encouraged to bring new ideas to the agency and its clients. Candidate will have supervisory roles on account teams, overseeing assistant account/account executives and interns.
The requirements to be an SAE at SPM Communications are:
- Previous PR agency experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism or a related field from a four-year accredited college or university.
- Minimum of four years PR experience and social media expertise.
- Past management experience, agency experience and background in retail, restaurant or food PR is preferred.
- Candidate should be well-versed in AP style and familiar with PR measurement and research tools, including Cision.
Please send resume and two writing samples to Mary Kate Jeffries at email@example.com.
Social Media Strategist
Working alongside the agency’s PR teams, candidate will provide cohesive social strategy and campaign elements for our restaurant, retail, lifestyle and CPG brands.
SPM’s social media strategist will:
- Lead social strategy recommendations and campaign execution across all agency accounts
- Interface with clients and provide them with social strategy expertise and solutions
- Stay abreast of emerging social and digital trends and platforms while educating agency team members
- Display exceptional written and verbal communication skills and able to communicate complex social/digital concepts
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues and clients across a range of industries and skill levels
- Execute measurement/reporting metrics across digital programs and platforms
Reports to: VP, Account Directors and Supervisors
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related field from a four-year accredited college or university
- A minimum of four years’ social agency experience
- Expertise in social, digital and SEO and as well as constant pulse on emerging trends and technologies
- Proven expertise in developing successful social campaigns using the PESO method to maximize results
- Strong content marketing/visual story telling skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- B2C experience preferred
Please send resume to Loren@spmcommunications.com.